Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Pictures from Wancheez

 
  This afternoon I went to one of my favorite neighborhoods and actually remembered to use my camera instead of just lugging it around everywhere.A girl from the neighborhood we were in took most of these pictures. I was not expecting great results, since the kids were running around all over the place, but I was really pleased with how most of them came out. I was excited about that, plus the fact that I figured out how to share pictures in this space, (for a technology-challenged girl like me, it’s a big deal) so I decided to post some of my favorites from the day.
Disclaimer: I am pretty certain I have not spelled any of these names correctly. I am working off of what I heard phonetically, and still getting the hang of spelling in this new language. Sorry!


The little girl in the middle, and the little one on the right are twins. Valencia and Evancia. We had two sets of twins on the beach with us today. 

Betsaida! Looking so happy and healthy! It was actually her older sister who took these pictures.

Betsaida's other sister, Jusnyka. Love her pose!


It was a pretty great afternoon. 

Wancheez, our photographer. (Actually, I took this pic.)

   Will you join me in praying for these precious kids? They matter. They matter to me, but more importantly they are so precious in the sight of my God. Will you join me in praying that they come to know how beloved they are to him, and that their lives would reflect that knowledge? Thank friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment