Tuesday, May 7, 2013

More Pics from Wancheez

    So, I am trying to take more pictures of life down here. Letting you all see the kids and things I care about would go a long way towards sharing the stories that are so important to me. We were back in Ofisye this afternoon and the kids asked for pictures. I took some, but I let Wancheez get the majority since it seemed to work last time. Here is a sample of what we got.

Tracie


Moseline is not lacking in personality.


Marie Junie


Shaggy, with Ismail in the background


Rachelle was not in a good mood this afternoon.


This is when I gave Wancheez the camera.



We like posing. Also, Betsaida that so many of you have prayed for is the one giving the thumbs up.


Twins! Valencia (on the right) and Evancia. 


Wancheez and I.


The view from the beach. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment