Thursday, January 3, 2013

Hello everyone!

   I’ve promised many of you I would be blogging my way through these upcoming adventures, so here’s my first attempt. I am planning on using this space for regular updates and prayer requests and for communicating any specific needs as they arise. My goal is to write at least once a week, if not more often.

    I leave the States in just a few days to work with Ed Lockett in and around Petit Goave Haiti. I have been dreaming of an opportunity like the one I’ve been handed since college and I am incredibly excited to begin this new adventure.
 
    For those who are so inclined, please join me in prayer over my last few days in the States and first few days in Haiti. Pray for my family as we say our good-byes, and for me as I begin the process of navigating a new culture. Thanks everyone for your support and prayers.

1 comment: