Friday, June 7, 2013

Sorry!


 To anyone who's interested, I apologize for the lack of posts about what I am actually doing lately.  I keep starting posts talking about what's going on, and I look something like this.


Then, I read over what I have written, and it is so trite and cliche and awful that I absolutely cannot bear to put my name on it and release it to the internet. I feel a lot like this.
 

We have had some precious days and beautiful experiences in the last week (including Communion on Sunday!), which have left me feeling like this.  


My goal is to update you all in clear and beautiful prose soon.
(Thank you Betsaida for supplying me with hysterical pictures and much entertainment this afternoon.)
 

1 comment:

  1. I love this style of post!!
    It really made me laugh
    <3 Amanda

    ReplyDelete