Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Best possible way to start my day!

       School officially started in Haiti last week. This means that every morning when I get to the mission for clinic there are clusters of adorable children in uniform. This morning when we got there the preschoolers and their teachers were out in the yard singing and dancing (or in the case of the littlest ones, standing and looking around). It was probably definitely the cutest possible way to start the morning. I got to stay and hang out with them for a few minutes before I opened the clinic, which meant clapping, hugs around the waist and little hands slipped into mine.

I tried to get video of the kids and their teachers singing and dancing, but my not so tech savvy self couldn't remember how to make the camera work, so I have to be content with pictures.


The ones on the fringe of the group were not too sure what to think about the whole thing. Or, in the case of the little girl on the right, were very sure they did not like it. Going to preschool is very hard work!

So precious!




     

No comments:

Post a Comment