Thursday, January 30, 2014

Inventory time


     It is inventory week in the MOHI clinic and oh what a week it has been! We have been taking everything off the shelves and reorganizing it as we go, categorizing by expiration date. Organization is not one of my gifts and sometimes I think it takes more energy for me, physically and mentally to sort through all of our supplies, than it does for me to see patients and spend the day talking to people in another language. That being said, this is a really exciting time at the MOHI clinic, with so many hopes and dreams for the upcoming months. On the less glamorous days, working towards those hopes and dreams looks like my friend Tammy (pictured above, well her back is anyway) and I spending hours sorting things while singing along to show tunes. Those can be precious days too.
       

1 comment:

  1. Hi Leah....I know exactly what you mean. I just finished an inventory at Pierre Payen Hospital...took 2 days!!! Where again are you? I would like an email address for you and phone #. Can you send it to judydouglas@telus.net please. Keep counting!!! and have fun doing it!!! : ) Judy in Montrouis

    ReplyDelete