Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Clinic Update





     We are still inventorying away in the MOHI clinic. We have been able to share some supplies with a local hospital we are working on building a partnership with, which was exciting. While we have been inventorying, some of the electricians that work with MOHI redid our lights and fans. Instead of a standing fan and two light bulbs, we now have four gorgeous light strips and two ceiling fans. It's fantastic! (Sorry! I just couldn't help myself.) We are still planning to get the ceiling painted, and I hope to post pictures of the newly organized and well lit clinic just as soon as it is complete.
     This week we are seeing patients with follow-up appointments and students in the mornings and working on inventory in the afternoons. I am so happy to be seeing patients again. It was amazing how much I missed it when we shut down the clinic for just a week. I have been doing some follow up from when the last medical team was here. Seeing a preschooler who was wheezing severely breathe with ease, and an older gentleman who is recovering from a stroke walk up my steps were high points.
     Will you join with me in prayers of gratitude for patients who are healing and for joy in the midst of inventory for Tammy and I? I'm not a strong organizer, so grace in this area would be appreciated. Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment