Saturday, February 15, 2014

Finally finished

   
           I am beyond delighted to report that we have (finally) finished inventory in the clinic. Many thanks to Tammy and the many other people who have helped make this a reality!
 Here are some pictures of our shelves, stocked, sort and organized by expiration date:







Those of you who have been here before may remember our crowded wound care cart. Now we have bins and labels and everything is so much easier to find!


Even my desk is easier to get to now.


We will resume regular clinic hours this week. I am so looking forward to seeing patients full time again!



1 comment:

  1. Great Job Leah I am very proud of you for this accomplishment. It's been almost a full year since I met you with Joah and you continue to do amazing things.

    ReplyDelete