Saturday, July 12, 2014

Dominican Republic




     A group of us went to the Dominican Republic this week to renew our visas. Twelve hours in the car together one way is a fantastic way to get to know the people you live with even better. Wednesday and Friday were travelling days, and Thursday we had the chance to enjoy the place where we stayed. There is nothing like a day by the pool, Nook in hand to refresh this introvert. I have mentioned before how much I love the chance to sit and soak in beauty when I come across it. Well, Caribbean beaches and sunsets over the water provided plenty of opportunities Thursday. Yesterday we drove back to Haiti, stopping at a grocery store to get some treats on the way. I now have hummus, tortilla chips, salsa and pickles, and I could not be happier.


Photo: #groupselfie #weekendinDR

No comments:

Post a Comment