Saturday, July 19, 2014

Overflowing



      We have been brimming with things to rejoice about at MOHI in the last few days. Wednesday and Thursday we started drilling for water in St. Etienne. Everyone driving by said it would not be possible. Well, Thursday afternoon we struck water! We are beyond excited at the opportunities this will give our friends and neighbors to access clean water in an area where there are no other wells.





      In other news, my sister and brother-in-law are scheduled to arrive this afternoon for a week long visit.  I have been counting the hours until their scheduled arrival since Wednesday afternoon. To say I am beside myself with excitement would be an understatement. The people I live with will also be glad when Naomi and Zac finally arrive, just so I will quit with the hourly updates.





No comments:

Post a Comment