Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Our new staff






Photo: Doctors Manoucheka and Miche Lavaud make a great team!  (They also happen to be married!)
The Doctors Lavaud, a married couple, split the work week between them as they hold down other positions as well. I appreciate their gentleness and patience in teaching patients.



Photo: Leah's medical team now includes Dr. Lavaud and Nurse Ruth.  It's pretty exciting around here!  :D
Nurse Ruth consistently seeks out opportunities to learn new things in the clinic and jumps right in to help with any needed task.


Photo: "Yes, you really can have this lollipop now."  :D 
Introducing our new MOHI clinic staff:

         Having a staff meant I got to spend some one on one time with this chickadee yesterday, convincing her to take her worm medicine. Yes that is a lollipop in my hand. Like Mary Poppins, I believe a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down.


      In unrelated housekeeping news, I fly to the States in a little under three weeks and will be there until early January. I'll be traipsing around Florida. Let me know if you want to get together!



No comments:

Post a Comment