Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April Fools!


       Yesterday was a long day in the clinic, as Mondays usually are. Tammy and I stayed late to catch things up and to prepare a special first day of April surprise for Tammy's husband Kevin. We wanted to be sure and mark the day in a way he would appreciate, but couldn't think of anything appropriate. Then Tammy had the brilliant idea of filling his brand new office with tokens of our appreciation for all he does. So we did. We put wicker furniture, a rocking chair, various things we found lying around and (with permission) some flowers from the church. 






     After sharing the joke with many of the other people we work with, and feeling particularly pleased with our efforts, we waited in anticipation for the morning. Since Tammy and I are on a health kick, we initially decided to walk to the clinic. Then Kevin passed us on the 4-wheeler so we bummed a ride. We'd hate for him to find his surprise without us there.





        As Kevin walked to his office we gathered all the people who were in on the joke, and some other people who were around at the time to come watch his reaction.



     We were pretty pleased with ourselves.



As I believe I've mentioned before, I so enjoy the people I work with.

1 comment:

  1. It's not easy to pull one over on me, yet, this they did! :o)

    ReplyDelete